My thirty years plus career has been dedicated to providing high level professional real estate service to my clients
My approach includes listening to people to truly understand their wants and needs. I provide the latest market information, so clients are empowered to make the best decisions. I am consistently educating myself on all aspects of real estate and am happy to be a resource to anyone with questions about the market.
I’ve sought the best ways to improve my delivery of service to clients. This continuing effort has resulted in recognition and awards within the industry.
I strongly believe in giving back to the community. As a lifelong Toronto resident, it’s wonderful to see the growth and vibrancy of our various neighbourhoods. Such growth also depends upon actively participating with a number of very worthwhile causes that impact a great many people.
For this reason, I committed myself to be an “80 Leaders” for Toronto East General Hospital Foundation and serve as Cabinet Member, personally fundraising towards the Emergency Unit. I continue my efforts with Michael Garron Hospital Foundation now. Other great causes I support include The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Children’s Miracle Network for Sick Kids Hospital, East York Soccer Club for children. I am also a Board Member with Parkview Hills Community Association in East York.
My credentials include:
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) since 1988
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award
- Re/Max Hall of Fame – recognition for sales excellence
- Re/Max Platinum award
- Re/Max Executive Club
- Re/Max 100% Club
- Accredited Senior Agent (Pivotal-ASA Realtor)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (designation), Real Estate Negotiation Institute
- Member, Hellenic Canadian Board of Trade
- Fluent in English and Greek